Canson® Infinity launches 6 new products at Photokina 2014 from September 16 to 21 !
Canson® Infinity to Announce New Paper, 4 new Canvas and an Archival Storage box at Photokina. ”New products” will be joining the robust product portfolio from Canson® Infinity.
Canson® will be showcasing these new products and there Infinity portfolio in Hall 3.1, Booths A016, B019 at Photokina 2014, September 16-21 in Cologne, Germany.
- Photo Lustre Premium RC, a stunning lustre paper at 310gsm, presents the best qualities of an instant-dry alpha cellulose paper. Compatible with dye and pigment inks, and available in rolls and cut sheet configurations, this product is a preferred choice for black & white photos and colour photographic reproductions with Pigment Inks.
- Four professional new canvas editions enter the market from Canson® Infinity, each offering a choice of matte or a unique “new” lustre Canvas finish, as well as water-resistant properties – Two are 100% Cotton, Two are Poly-Cotton, All are OBA-free.
- PhotoArt Pro Canvas is 395gsm, poly-cotton blend.
- MuseumArt Pro Canvas is 385gsm and 100% cotton.
Both canvases have been developed to ensure the highest standard and accuracy for colour and black & white Fine Art reproductions.
- As a complementary product for printing photographers and artists, Canson® is please to introduce Archival Photo Storage Boxes in two sizes.
These boxes are specifically designed for archiving and conservation of printed images and documents and are sized to hold comfortably 25 sheets up to 8.5 x 11” or 13 x 19” +/- depending on the thickness.
Each box contains a neutral ribbon for improved handling and removal of photographs / documents – Plus 25 sheets of glassine to protect prints from scratching and abrasion.
The boxes are made from archival board and covered with a black Wibalin® Buckram paper offering high water resistance - and light fastness.